Charity Ball Event Photographer
Click and print photos on the night service also gallery online downloads and print orders online, charity ball photography covering Berkshire, Hampshire, Bucks, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Essex.
- At Nickon Events we understand just how much hard work and time you spend organising your Charity Dinner, PTA Ball. To show our appreciation and to help you raise funds for your Charity we will supply the photographer(s)absolutely FREE OF CHARGE! Save £150 please call for more details...
- Are you a Registered Charity or if you are Fund Raising for a Charity we would like to help you …. we will return a percentage of EVERY photo sold on the night at your event as a donation to your charity! find out how please call us NOW 07917 821777 or 0118 969 5952… as we are here to help you…
- Using our latest state-of-the-art portable mini-studio we will take top quality studio-style photographs throughout your event. Rest assured that we will be there before the start and we will stay till the end to get those shots you love and be part of your nights entertainment, we will not disappear half-way through your special event! we will stay until the end of your evening so you and your guests, families and friends can still have time to have some group photos together making your Charity Dinner and Dance that bit more special and adds a WOW factor to the evening..
- All the photographs can be viewed and printed at your event ‘while-you-wait’ giving your event that extra **WOW!** factor. The size of the event photographs is 9″ x 6″ (23cm x 15cm approx) and they come in a stylish mount and cover bag, we will also help you pose for the photographs that you will love to buy and collect, many do – you and your guest will also get a Free Facebook image as well with sales…
- One or two days after your event we will upload and display all the photographs that we have taken onto our secure, password protected online gallery website. This service is also FREE OF CHARGE! subject to numbers.. just ask How phone 0118 969 5952 NOW.
- We have a number of differant ways how we can give a donation to your charity! please ask..
- So by staying late at your event we can get the fun shots as well as the family ones you do not normally get and on some occasions we are the last to leave. Note your guests, families and friends can view anywhere in the world and buy additional photographs at their leisure – please see our FAQ page for more details
- We have different types of back drops for your images we will work with you and ask how we give you a donation as well! Call me Nick NOW on 07917 821777
Just a few Testimonials:
Charity Ball – JM Hi Nick, I would just like to thank you for a superb night with the photos, everyone said what a brilliant job you did. I have had a few people contact me for your website details as they wish to buy further photos. Nickon Event are based in Reading, Berkshire and we are professional photographers servicing Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London, Kent, Surrey and the Home Counties.
Charity Ball – JM
Hi Nick, I would just like to thank you for a superb night with the photos, everyone said what a brilliant job you did. I have had a few people contact me for your website details as they wish to buy further photos
Windsor Ball – MH
Thank you for being, yet again, the fabulous Photographer for our Las Vegas evening – the feedback from all who had photos is that they are delighted with them
- We are PAC tested equipment and have full insurance cover for your security and peace of mind BOOK US NOW T- 0118 969 5952 event photography for Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex and London plus other locations.. please ask also at Maidenhead, Reading, Wokingham, Camberley, Slough, Ascot, Windsor, Henley On Thames, Bournmouth, Winchester, Bracknell, Farnborough, Basingstoke.
Nickon Event photography also covers all military, Army, Royal Air Force and Navy event photography from Black Tie Balls to Fancy Dress Dinner Dance. please call 07917 821777
We have a number of differant idears how we can give a donation to your charity! please ask..